[Web Player] Show current playing for daily mixs and radios

The new update to the web player is better than the previous attempt! Sounds like you've listened to feedback and improved the setup. It's much more useable!

One thing I immediatly notice is I can't see a nice big graphic (or artist text) of the currently playing track for radios or daily mixes. I believe you call these stations in general. This looks great on mobile! (iOS)

For the daily mixes, if we can't look at all the tracks for a daily mix anyway, why not replace that view with a nice big graphic of the currently playing track? It doesn't need to be cover flow

Bonus idea: It would be nice to include the last few tracks in a list. One problem I used to have on the old version is I couldn't thumb up or down a previous track. When you get trapped in really awesome music, it's easy to forget!

Updated on 2018-04-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-04-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-04-08

Hello!