[Web Player] Some Web Player Ideas

All of these could even just be for Premium Members!! I don't care just PLEASE.

1) A drag and drop method for adding songs/albums to a playlist. Clicking add to a playlist, and then picking which one can take a while depending on how old the playlist is. A drag and drop method would speed things up.

2) HIGHLIGHTING SONGS. I can't use shift and arrow keys to add songs!! I have to individually add them! 

3) Sometimes it just plays the wrong song?? I'll click a song, then the one underneath it will be green. Then I'll click it again and its highlighted, but it's playing another song?? 

4) BRING BACK THE QUEUE

5) A way to organize songs by name, date, genre, anything.

Updated on 2017-11-17

Hey @parker_annmarie

Good ideas there. The way the Idea Submissions forum works is to post each idea separately so people can vote and support them, so they may be considered for future versions of the app.

Please create a post for each one, just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines. :)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2017-11-17

Hey @parker_annmarie

Good ideas there. The way the Idea Submissions forum works is to post each idea separately so people can vote and support them, so they may be considered for future versions of the app.

Please create a post for each one, just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines. :)