[Web Player] Sort List of Playlists alphabetically

I have around 30 different playlists at the moment.
It's never straightforward for me to get to the one I want as they don't get listed alphabetically.
Would please Spotify make it possible for all playlists to be automatically arranged in alphabetical order?
Thank you.

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
chasetuttle21
Casual Listener

With the desktop app there is the option to organize playlists yourself and even make folders which contain playlists. I like to organize my playlists by genre and then drag folders I listen to most towards the top. However, I don't think this is an option on the web player. The desktop app has quite a few extra options than the web player, I suggest you try it out if you can!

Tinylizzard

I have been wanting this for a while as well. I have around 130 playlists (!). I just tried this in the app and they have added search function for playlist and the option to sort by name alphabetically. 
Go to Your Library -> Playlists and press the three menu lines in the top search bar. Here you can change how to arrange. 

benedettobruno
Regular

Sadly, the option to sort playlists in alphabetical order mentioned by Tinylizzard is not available on the web player. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-21

Marked as new idea.

laurammchugh

PLEASE enable ability to sort playlists alphabetically! this seems like the most obvious way to sort playlists, yet it doesn't exist on desktop which is a HUGE pain point for users, especially Premium users like myself. Alternatively, if the company is not planning to invest in the desktop app and is thus degrading service please let us know so we can pivot to use the mobile app 100%. 

Out of desperation I'm considering giving low rating on the App Store to get more attention to this issue (even though it's desktop-specific and not related to the apps).

DenalB

Good idea! At work I'm only able to use the Web Player and there I'm missing the possibility to sort my playlists.

mgarfein
Visitor

I consider myself a Spotify "power user" with tons of playlists of my own plus others that I follow.  This is the single most annyong user-interface issue I have with Spotify.  It should be seemingly simple for Spotify engineers to simply add an alphabetical "sort" feature to lists of playlists.  Hopefully they will take this suggestion seriously!  Regards to all, -MG

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke