[Web Player] Sorting Options for 'Your Music'

Hello,

I have the Chrome Web Store "Spotify -- music for every moment" app (Web Player) for my HP Windows 7 laptop. I have looked for an option to sort the songs by alphabetical order, but I am unable to find one.

I would like to be able to organize the songs in "My Music" by alphabetical order. I am able to do this on my Android tablet (LG G Pad 7) and it is very nice as I have quite a few songs to look through every time I want to play a particular song. With the songs organized in alphabetical order, I am able to find songs quickly and easily.

If the option to sort songs by alphabetical order already exists, I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do that. If not, I would suggest that Spotify add that feature. I believe that more people would choose Spotify if they were able to better organize their songs.

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Lindsey M. 

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-11-03

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

GK2016
Casual Listener

This seems like such a basic function of a music player, especailly one that charges customers monthly. Why the hell would anyone want the default sorting of their music in the Web Player to be by Date Added???

jmorrise2

used to be listed alphabeticlly , what ha[ppened?  The default now includes album art but no sortability.

this seems like a pretty basic function  too me.Pandora does,is it time to switch?

MarkDupp
Casual Listener

Why can't Spotify let us sort "Your Music" library alphabetically, from any device, any time?  

Gvaz

Why in the world is this not a thing yet???

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!