Web Song Samples

When sending a link to a friend, it would be interesting if, in case they don't have spotify (in that case it would open the application directly in most of the cases) it could allow the user play a small sample of the song (like 10-15 seconds, whatever is legally possible for you), and then you can show a message saying "Want to listen more? Get spotify."
People would get the message better than if they just get a link to downloading an executable.

This is because many times I wish more of my friends had spotify to share music with them, but they don't see the benefits of the tool, or they just don't know the tool at all. Others just find it expensive, but nothing I can do about that... :smileysad:

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes

Related Ideas