Where are my Liked songs per Artist?!?

The function of clicking on an artist from my library and viewing just the liked songs is gone in the new update. This is a terrible choice because now I have to go to the artist's page and go through their albums and then find the songs I want to listen to. I don't know why they got rid of the liked songs function. Now literally all the liked songs are in a massive pile in the "liked songs" category which contains literally every artist. A totally useless function that I will never use. Terrible idea. Terrible update. 

Updated on 2021-06-18

Hey, @pthomasz 

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange board!

Could you give more information about this report? Send us some screenshots of what you see searching for your Liked songs, please. Also, are you using a mobile or desktop? Because checking on my end, I can still find my Liked songs per artist just going through their profile pages.

Keep me in the loop! 

Regards,

Luan

Comments
nonnyarie
Visitor

Seconding this, I know the intention is to eventually add a link to our liked songs on the artist page in a future update but as the new UI update exists now it makes it very tedious just to find my liked songs for a specific artist - searching the entire liked songs playlist isn't really functionable for those of us with a huge library if we can't remember the exact name of something/someone or like international artists with characters in their name/music. Unless I'm playing music from a playlist I've had to switch to using my phone to find the artist + liked songs I'm looking for. 

dahliaeden
Visitor

Hoping this one gets pushed through!! I used the feature constantly and really miss it.

Luan
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-18

Hey, @pthomasz 

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange board!

Could you give more information about this report? Send us some screenshots of what you see searching for your Liked songs, please. Also, are you using a mobile or desktop? Because checking on my end, I can still find my Liked songs per artist just going through their profile pages.

Keep me in the loop! 

Regards,

Luan