Who to Follow: Do not show dismissed artists / people again

Every morning when I open Spotify I have to see the picture and the name of a guy that I really hate and dismiss the suggestion of following him for the 100th time. I love spotify but having to see that guy's face first thing in the morning every day single day is really annoying.

He is not following me on Spotify, we are not friends on facebook (we used to be) and we have some friends in common on Facebook and maybe on Spotify. 

I understand why spotify would suggest that I follow him, but how hard is it to 'remember' that I already said NO hundreds of times? I work with software development so I am going to say it: not hard at all.

IF

user has rejeceted suggestion of follow more than 10 times

THEN

do not suggest it again

It's that simple. Please do something about it.

Updated: 2015-11-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title from "Stop asking me to follow a person that I am not friends with" to make it easier to find via search. ;)

veela_magnet

Yup, every login I keep getting Bastille in my "who to follow" box without fail -- a band I have never shown any interest in, nor does any of my musical taste suggest I would.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-11-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!