Windows Media Center Plugin

I just recently started using Windows Media Center a lot and am loving it more and more now... I know there is already a post for Windows Media Center DLNA support or whatever that is called but that is not what this is about...

Spotify is alot like the Netflix of music, and Netflix has a plugin for Windows Media Center that places them under the "Movies" selection... would it be impossible to ask for a plugin from Spotify that goes under the "Music" category in place of the actual Spotify application? This would be great for someone like me that never disconnects the computer from their television.

I think it also would be possible also maybe to allow a visualization play with the music, and add an option to allow the Spotify plugin to download album art and use it as the screensaver on Windows Media Center.

Thanks for your time! :)

Related Ideas

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

I would love to see this implemented. I love the interface of WIndows Media Center! Looks fabulous on a big screen.

Peter

wwfc69

They are more likely be looking to introducing a windows 8 app for the metro instead.

Peter__
Community Legend