Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows Phone][Other] Please make old WP app still usable until you didn't have a UWP app

I hope that you don't render usabble the old Windows Phone app, and even just still supports all the features it can be done, like playing music, saving offline, making a playlist, and all the things. I don't care if you gave up to add new features, bugfixes and update it, I know in time you'll be forced to reset the development to make an UWP to target not just PC but Mobile & Xbox One too. Just don't render the Windows Phone app unusable or remove it's Store listing while you don't have a proper UWP replacement to it, so also the transition will be smooth.

screenshot-www.microsoft.com-2017-06-25-23-39-32.png

Thanks

Updated on 2018-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
ApeRunner

Keep it usable PLEASE !!

Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-07-12

Marked as new idea.

pnutlicious

with the fact that there is a useless agreement between Spotify and MS about groove, there already should of been a windows universal app out for window mobile. I stopped using Spotify years ago for literally best mobile music app Groove and only to be thrown back to lame Spotify app that has not changed the day i left. Seriously **bleep**? where's the updated app?

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.