Announcements

[Windows Phone][Other] Prevent phone to enter sleep mode

Hi,

I'm using Spotify on a Windows Phone 10 device (Lumia 950XL), in my car, and something that really bothers me is that after 5 minutes my phone enter sleep mode, therefore I continue to listen to music but my screen goes black. And so, hard to use it as an autoradio.

Would be fine to find a way to prevent the phone to enter sleep mode when spotify is open and running. I have this on rockradio app, and this is an amazing feature, the one that prevents me from subscribing for now.

Thanks

Updated on 2017-09-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
blake
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-10-01

Marked as new idea.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-09-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-09-24

Hello!