[Windows Phone][Playlists] Option to sort songs in playlists

Bring this essential feature to Windows 10 mobile app users.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-03-17

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Hannah31

Hey guys! I don't know how to post a suggestion, but I feel strongly about this. When we go to add songs to playlists, we add each song individually to playlists. Wouldn't it be great if we could just go to a playlist and click a 'plus' button, thus allowing us to add songs from our libraries with one click of a button? My music would certainly be more organized! Anyway, I love spotify!! Please share this and like it - I think it would make everything a bit easier!

rockooldude
Casual Listener

yes, this is an absolute necessity for long playlists

frode789
Regular

How hard can this be to add? Please spotify... 

acmilanny1985

is this feature being added any time sooN?

alexgrenier

All other mobile versions of the app have this basic feature! This seems like a huge oversight

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!