[Windows Phone] Spotify Connect

Please make the "connect" feature available on Windows Phone!

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community for your ideas and Spotify news.

We're marking this as 'case closed'.

For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Many Thanks

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

pinklime

Yes, I agree!

Just bought a Spotify Connect unit and thought it would work fine with Windows Phone with the new app and all. Kinda disappointed.

Hope you will add this soon.

Thanks in advance!

ferglobal

I was wondering if this feature can be also captured on:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Update-the-Spotify-Windows-Phone-app-to-be-in-PAR-with...

Either way, I am supporting both with a Kudos.

heliteli
I was looking forward to be able to play music on my spotify capable yamaha receiver. VERY disappointing that this function is missing in the windows phone app!
hfcoma

Same here - brand new Yamaha receiver but no spotify connect on the lumia with WinPhone 8.1 :-(

burnsie

I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping that this segment of paying subscribers will not be peanalized much longer for selecting non apple/droid. 

hlgr
Casual Listener

yes as someone who just bought 2 gramofones, I would love Spotify Connect on WP8.1

sergio
Casual Listener

Windows phone version lagging behind, windows RT version absent... c'mon spotify ! Stop punishing Ms users!

capt_iglo

I just upgraded to the Spotify Pro and now realized that I cannot stream to my DLNA receiver. That is extremely disappointing. Why is the Windows Phone version so far behind? 

TomMini

If you need any help, I'm a Windows Phone dev. Would love to help add the Connect-feauture to WP 8.1