Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Windows Phone] Unable to post a question in help section or contact support

Hi,

I have literally spent 45 minutes trying to figure out how to post a question on the forum and this is the only place I could find to post anything... couldn't even find an email question form on the website.  How ridiculous is that for a site that you pay monthly for?

I'm having a problem on two different Windows 10 phones I'm unable to search or add new songs it says no results found or sorry there's nothing here, app is updated... I realize this is the wrong place for this question but I'm literally unable to post anything anywhere else.

Thanks in advance

Updated on 2019-06-29

Hey @darkfires 

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-06-29

Hey @darkfires 

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.