Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Windows Phone][Your Music] Remove "Available Offline" button on Your Music screen

It's BEGGING to be pressed. It's right there. I assume this button only needs to be pressed once and not often, as deleting 4GB+ worth of music isn't something you'd do on a daily basis. This setting should be hidden in the settings where it belongs. I accidentally pressed this once while trying to hide my volume panel which caused me to re-download all of the music it deleted. This is just poor UI design. 

Updated on 2017-09-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-09-12

Marked as new idea.

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

minatuar

This has happened so many times now that I feel really frustrated each time it happens.. I lose all my tracks and cannot even re-download them as I would not have internet at that moment. Frustrating! please at least have aconfirmation message for people pressing this big button accidentally.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-09-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!