Announcements

[Xbox ][Music] Local files on Xbox

Add the posibility to listen to add your own music on xbox. You can do this on pc and phone but not in console and i think is a great idea to do this. I have a playlist with music that i downloded from pc but on xbox i cant listen to that music the photo is on spanish but it says that i have a playlist with 15 song but i can only listen to it on pc or my phone so i think is a good idea to add the posibility to listen to your own music on consoles to let me Know what you guys think

image.jpg

Updated on 2020-05-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-29

Marked as a new idea + updated the title for clarity 🙂

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-05-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke