[Xbox One][Social] Add Last.fm scrobbling support for Xbox One app

The new Xbox app is slick as **bleep**, but it was disappointing to discover that it doesn't support scrobbling to last.fm. Guess I'll continue listening to podcasts on my mobile while I game instead.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
mxn
Music Fan

This. I was excited to finally get the Spotify app on Xbox One – and I agree it looks great – but I will also be holding off using it until I can also scrobble my plays.

Gedguy

Was looking forward to the xbox app on Spotify but such a disappointment it can't scrobble to last.fm

CptCheerful
Casual Listener

Thanks for supporting the suggestion guys.

David_alxeadner

I will become a premium user when the app support scrobbling to last.fm

winstonrobbins

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for starting this topic.

jmdumas

Yes, this feature is a must. I'll keep using Spoticast on Xbox until we get scrobbling.

Musiclvrk13

This this this! It needs last.fm support like yesterday!

Lee_cz

Same here, I was exited about Xbox One app but them a bit disapointed to not have possibility to sync with my last.fm. Please add it.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-08-18

Marked as new idea.

wmwadeii

This would be great just started playing around with all the features since it was added to the XBONE. Sorry it's missing from the App, buy maybe at the very least when you have the Windows App open it should still push the Scrobble data to last.fm. It displays the song playing and even shows it in the history seems odd that it only pushes the data when it's being played from the Windows App.