Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You should add "You might also like" suggestions to user made playlists as well

Currently, at the moment, we are only able to see the "You might also like" on non-user-made playlists such as friends, family, and Spotify-made playlists. However, I have always found it interesting to see what "You might also like" suggestions are made about my own individual playlists (via borrowing other peoples phones) and seeing what Spotify via "You might also like" would summarise or describe my selected playlist as, as a collective sound or genre or vibe (e.g Rarities, Velvet, Vanguard. Give me the vibe my playlist is very jazzy; has a few lesser-known songs and variety; but also has R&B and alt R&B roots; which i think as a concept is really cool)

NOTE: I also think you should re-add the Spotify playlist radio back as a functionality, it served to introduce you to other tracks without messing up your playlist like Smart Shuffle does and was very adaptive to my (the user's) changing opinion to the tracks played.

Updated on 2024-03-19

Hey @Gator_M,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-19

Hey @Gator_M,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea.

Thanks for understanding.