[Your Library] Folders for favorite albums

So when I say it would be nice to have a sorted album in your folders I hope I wouldn't be alone.

It would be nice to have an option to create a folder for albums. To add an album to favorite, because it's new or I want to hear it again, or have it sorted by a mood or by genre. 

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey   @Improwell,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can save albums to Your Library or create album playlists and save them to folders.

As for the sorting options - similar ideas have already been suggested here and here, feel free to add your vote to them!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey   @Improwell,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can save albums to Your Library or create album playlists and save them to folders.

As for the sorting options - similar ideas have already been suggested here and here, feel free to add your vote to them!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!

Related Ideas