[Your Library] Queue playlist

I queue a lot of songs at a time but sometimes I want to play another playlist but then I have all these queued songs that I don’t want to delete, so there should be a way to save whatever songs you have queued as a new playlist. Maybe by default it could be named w the current date and time. 

Updated on 2021-07-30

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!

Comments
RaptorDS

I like this idea a lot, I have thought this same thing a couple of times, why can't I save my queue as a playlist? I have commented in this forum before that we are paying for this service and that we should be catered to. Spotify wouldn't exist without users, so make us happy Spotify.

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-30

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!