[Your Library] Show liked Songs with several artists on all artists

If you like a song with several artists, the song is only showing as liked at one artist, it would be great if it will be shown in all artists of the song.      

Example: as you can see in the pictures: I liked "Running Back To You" by Martin Jensen, Alle Farben & Nico Santos. The song is only showing as liked on "Martin Jensen", but when I go to the artists "Alle Farben" and "Nico Santos" I can see that I have allegedly no song of them in my library

PicsArt_05-30-02.21.11.jpg
IMG_20210530_022306.jpg
IMG_20210530_022345.jpg

Updated on 2021-07-26

Hey there,   

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.  

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”

A similar idea has already been suggested here - this has been suggested in the past, but ultimately isn't something we plan on implementing in the foreseeable future. 

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in there with a new status. 

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-26

Hey there,   

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.  

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”

A similar idea has already been suggested here - this has been suggested in the past, but ultimately isn't something we plan on implementing in the foreseeable future. 

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in there with a new status. 

Cheers!