[Your Library] Total Playtime of Liked Songs

I'd like to have the ability to see the playtime/duration of my Liked Songs playlist; as the Liked Songs playlist is in the playlist section and is a playlist but doesn’t function like the other playlists in that section of the app. And I'd like it to for convenience. 

Updated on 2021-04-04

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-01-04

Hey @RoHaynes

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers! 

Tokey_Pokey
Visitor

As if it were any other playlist, I'd like to be able to see the length of such playlist in total. I almost always listen to my Liked Songs playlist when I'm listening to music and  sometimes I wonder how long my playlist is, I am yet to find out how if such thing exists. I think it should be next to how many songs you have

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-04-04

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

frmb1slao2xij0e
Visitor

on spotify, you are able to see the duration of minutes or hours of the entire playlist, but you cannot see the length of your Liked Songs playlist. I want to change that, and have an option to see how many minutes to hours my liked songs is.

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-06

Hello @Tokey_Pokey!

I marked your idea as a New Suggestion. Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community. I'd recommend checking out this article for more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed.

Have a nice day 🙂

Alex

Updated on 2021-05-18

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

sullilog
Visitor

Make it so that, similar to playlists, you are able to view the total time your liked songs make up. With ordinary playlists you are able to view how many minutes/hours of music is in the playlist but as far as I know there is no way to do that in your liked songs.

Jeremy

Updated on 2021-06-19

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Cheers!

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Updated on 2021-06-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey @frmb1slao2xij0e 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Related Ideas