[Your Library] liked songs

Hi.  

I love the new “liked” songs playlist.  But frequently, I get in the mood to listen to just my “liked” songs from a particular artist.  I know I could scroll through my “liked” songs, find the ones I want and queue them up, but given that I have literally thousands of liked songs, that’s cumbersome and time consuming.  I also know that I could create a playlist for each artist containing only my liked songs, but again, there are hundreds of artists that I like anywhere from 3 or 4 songs to 50, 100, and a couple that go up to 150+.  Creating hundreds of playlists would also be cumbersome and time consuming.

It would be great if you could add a feature, say on the “artist” tab, that would list all the artists that I’ve "liked" songs by, and when I select an artist from that list, it would show only the songs I’ve liked, rather tha the artist's whole library.

Updated on 2019-10-02

Hey @momanem35!

Since we haven't heard from you in a few weeks I'm going to close this Idea Submission for now. If you have more information to share about this, please don't hesitate to submit a new idea!

Comments
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

If you go to your 'artists' section and click on selected artist, it will show you all the songs you have saved from that artist. 

You can also sort all the liked songs by artist, scroll to the one you like and play from there. 

There's an option to filter liked songs too. You can find the search bar above all the songs, just below the play button on desktop and on mobile by clicking on the three dots. 

Regular
No, if I go to my "artists" it shows only artists I follow, of which there
are only about 5 - only my absolute favorites, who are still alive and
active, and for whom I want to receive updates regarding tours and new
albums. I am not about to follow dead artists (or composers) or artists
I'm not interested in receiving updates about.
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

So there's only the sorting option or filter

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-09-07

Hello,

It sounds like you'd like to filter out all songs by an Artist from your Liked Songs. Is this true? You can do this by using the Filter. On mobile you can find the filter by dragging the list of Liked Songs down as much as possible. On desktop the Filter should already be visible at the top of the playlist.

Let us know if this is what you are looking for or if we got it wrong.

Have a nice day!

Visitor

Can we get the Alphabet scroll bar back for Liked Songs list please? I have thousands of songs in that list as well.

Spotify Legend

Hello @Nondre,

If you're interested in seeing the Alphabetical scroll bar back, be sure to vote for this idea.

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-10-02

Hey @momanem35!

Since we haven't heard from you in a few weeks I'm going to close this Idea Submission for now. If you have more information to share about this, please don't hesitate to submit a new idea!