[Your Music] Ability to view Friend's 'Your Music'

Hey Spotify,

I am very happy about the possibility to save music and view it in the order of artists and albums, not just playlists. This change was made a little while ago, great! Now, one improvement on that which I would like to see is the ability to view a friends saved artists and albums on their profile, not just their recently played artists. Just like one can view their playlists. Then, of course, the ability to make stuff private or public should be incorporated.

Other than that, I am very satisfied. 

Thanks for the effort.

PS: The new colour green is ugly

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-17

Marked as new idea and edited the topic to let it focus on 1 request.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Any news about your first request for a queue on the iPad will be announced in this topic.

TestUserD

Bumpitty bump. This would be awesome.

SirBastian
Casual Listener
29 kudos should be enough for some kind of post-upgrade, right? Maybe an upgrade to 'post-which-should-definitely-be-incorporated-into-the-next-update-of-spotify' or so? By the way, I am infatuated with the discover weekly playlist.
andefraser

100% agree. Including the new not-so-great green.

MC_Lean

This. Just switched to the Spotify Family plan and want my wifes account to have all the albums we've been collectively sharing for the last x years. This seems like a huge flaw in the Family Plan and may end with me cancelling it. Better we just keep sharing it than she has to manually add the hundreds of albums again...

maatt
Casual Listener

Yeah, Make a new tab "browse friends playlists". I dont want to enter each profile to check their playlists.

cuh7b5
Casual Listener

Yes, please! Community features really need to be improved. People are looking for good music all the time, and Spotify has an endless collection to choose from. Spotify has a nice music suggestion engine, but another way to find new music is to check the library of our friends. Since the playlist feature is sort of poor (i.e. no album / artist views for playlists), many of us collect music as saved music, which is a bit better organised than playlists. But our friends cannot see what we save, hence they cannot see much of our music library.

Above this, there are endless ideas for improving community features like: dynamic playlists (like new music friday, release radar, etc...) based on friends' collections or finding people in the web who listen similar music to us, then suggest music based on their listening habits, etc...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!