Announcements

[Your Music] Confirm to Delete saved Tracks

Please have an option to Confirm To Delete, sometimes we misclick the checkmark and we have no indication that we deleted/unchecked the song 

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-08-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-08-15

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

phine_y

YES! YES! YES! This keeps happening to me!

1mfk1

The reason this idea is not more popular is because people don't realize they are inadvertently deleting music all the time.

This KEEPS happening to me and I can't believe Spotify hasn't done anything about this.

My only work around is to add all my music to a playlist as well, because it is sligthly more difficult to delete a song off of a playlist...

qwerjkl

This pisses me off a lot. If I didn't add the song to playlist it meas it's lost in a Spotify corpora... Please, please. You could at least replace short click with long click.

DocGrisou

Same here. Delete it accidentally and its gone forever. And you do not even know! Please Spotify, add "confirm deletion" at least as an option in the Settings.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-08-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!