[Your Music] Different Section for Audiobooks

I stumbled upon the "words" genre & moods tab of Browse which contains things like speeches, meditation, audiobooks,and language classes. A lot of people don't know about all of these extra things that Spotify has to offer and I would like to see these types of media more prominently on Spotify. Under the navigation of "Your Music" on phone apps there is "Podcasts & Videos" but I would also like to see Audiobooks, comedy, and other media that Spotify is sharing besides music. Right now, it is difficult to search and find these different types of media. For example, there are different online forums listing all of the Audiobooks that Spotify offers but they aren't all searchable in one place. Also, you can search comedians names to see if they are on Spotify but there is not one place to find all stand-up material. Searches pull up all of these different kinds of media, I would like to see search improve.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-02-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-26

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

user-removed
Not applicable

Please Create A Robust Podcast Management on PC Software.

CK_Stuggi
Regular

Also a "heard" marker would be necessary to identify the tracks of a book already heard. If you have 200 tracks in a book, it gets really hard to find the last track you heard.

ranosch
Casual Listener

I recently posted an idea that is quite similar: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Improve-how-Spotify-treats-audiobook...

Feel free to check it out and drop a kudos if you agree :-)

CK_Stuggi
Regular

Excellent suggestion, kudos!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-02-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!