[Your Music] “My Songs” Track/Album Cover/Image should be shown

297AD320-73E5-4116-BF00-4EBFDDBC4EBB.pngCover Missing

I think it would be great to show the album art cover in this iOS view for “my songs” or other Playlist with this view. 

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-23

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Hailthekid

Please. I Use Spotify for every other experience (creating playlists, finding music etc) but I find myself listening to actual songs on a iTunes since the album artwork is there and it’s easy to recognize a song and artwork is appealing when playing a song. Please add this! 

Adav22

Have just decided to swith back from Apple Music, however this is the biggest missing feature. You so often create playlists as a bucket of songs and still want to be able to select specific songs using a quick, visual identifier. 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: