[Your Music] Please add a warning when deleting a a saved track on Songs

Could a simple warning be implemented for when you click the "X" to delete a music from the saved songs on my Library? Today was the second time I accidentally clicked the X instead of the play button and the music is gone in a second, without any kind of warning. I didn't even had time to see the title of the music I deleted before it was gone.

There's already warning for removing songs from any playlist, so having same warning for my saved songs seems like a no-brainer, specially when the delete and play button is only a few pixels away from a misclick? Thank you.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-09-27

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

People please, let's vote this idea 🙂

c'mon, it's too easy to remove song and especially albums for mistake, especially on mobile.

I can't belive it's not already implemented, at least they should put it as a radio button in the options panel, something like  "ask confirmation before deleting". So if someone likes to lose his songs, can keep it deactive 😉

Regular

We need this to not loose our saved songs so easily. Or why can't you just show a library log that tells when a song was added and deleted. That's more than enough if someone else mistakenly does that from my phone too.

Or maybe a trash can of deleted things (songs) like there is in every other app.

Please impliment this. Swiping to delete a song is great but it should definitely confirm before deleting. I’ve accidentally done this a few times, and the song is just gone forever because I don’t even know what gets deleted when I accidentally do this. 

Yes i agree. It would be really helpfull to have an (optional) confirmation dialog to confirm you really want to delete track(s) from your playlist.

I've lost many songs over this.

No idea how this hasn't been changed yet. It's a big pain in the **bleep** to deal with**bleep**. No way this takes weeks to develop. Can easily be done within a day so what is taking so long?

Roadie

I think an optional warning would be beneficial. You don't have to click the play button to play a song in a playlist, though. You can double click anywhere in the list and it will play it. That should prevent you from accidentally clicking the add/remove saved song button for the time being.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.