[Your Music] Remove swipe left to delete songs

Spotify is fantastic! It has never disappointed and I often recommend it to my friends. This is just a suggestion from my own experience I usually have the song display at the bottom as the little swipe bar so I can just swipe to change the song. However, I've accidentally deleted songs from my library on multiple occasions when I try to swipe left to change the song I'm currently listening to. I would prefer not to be able to delete songs by swiping left, as it's too easy to accidentally delete when I try to change songs. I usually just delete songs by clicking the X anyway, and I change songs much more frequently than I delete them. Thanks again for making an excellent music service!

Updated on 2019-10-10

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-12

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-10-10

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!