[Your Music] Restore the Ability to View All Favorite Songs in Free

I have a free account, and I noticed this morning that only a few weeks' worth of my favorite songs were visible in the "Favorite Songs" tab, and hundreds of songs accumulated over two years were suddenly missing. When I troubleshot with a representative, they pointed out that the missing songs would play, on shuffle, but the sudden inaccesibility of the majority of my library was part of a new feature that makes "Favorite Songs" act like a Daily Mix playlist. As a Spotify Free user, I cherished the ability to keep that running list of songs that I could revisit whenever I wanted to hear them -- ads and online-only listening were sacrifices I was willing to face to have that library. I think it's important that this "new feature", which makes a Spotify Free user's library largely inaccessible, is eliminated.

Updated on 2019-11-19

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-06

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-11-19

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!