[Your Music] Save Favorite "Your Music" Filters

I find myself re-entering the same filters over and over again. Can we have the ability to save filters? They could appear beneath the "Filter" search bar once it is clicked. Then, you could click on one of your saved filters and it could populate the "Filter" field.

I understand that your rebuttal will be: filter, create a playlist of the filtered songs, "CASE CLOSED". However, I do not like the maintenance required for playlists, and I like to use filter for listening to new artists. Then, after I have listened to an artist long enough, I can decide to create a playlist if I want to.

Thank you for your time.

Updated on 2019-04-09

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-11

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-04-09

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.