[Your Music] Save the Play Queue between sessions when playing from Your Music

Everytime I restart Spotify the Play Queue only contains the last song I was playing. I'd really like it to just continue where I left off and don't "forget" what I was doing the last time.

Updated: 2016-02-02

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend

Hi, can you clarify your suggestion a bit please? Currently, when I play an album or playlist and exit the client (Mac), when I open it again, the Play Queue is carried over from last session. Are you saying that on your device, you only get one song in your queue?

Roadie

I want to clarify that it is happening when listening to "Your Music". When using playlists it just continues where I left off, but not with "Your Music". I am using Windows and here the Play Queue contains only one song after listening to my (shuffled) music, closing and reopening the program. 

Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Community Legend

I can confirm that playing from a playlist saves the queue between sessions, but starting an album from Your Music does not do the same. 

Roadie

Thank you very much for the edit. My title was not written very clearly I have to admit.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-02-02

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!