[Your Music] Shuffle Artists Tab

Hi,

Could you put a feature on "Your Yusic" - "Artists" where you can shuffle the songs from your artist list, including all songs from followed artists. This would be very handy if you just want to listen to random songs from any of your favourite artists.

Thanks

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
ryballz0r

Having a 'Shuffle Followed Artists' feature wouldn't deter many (any?) people from downloading since the main reason people download music from Spotify is solely to play music offline. Either way as I have no intention of ever downloading music from Spotify, whether this feature would discourage downloading or not is irrelevant to me.

It seems ludicrous Spotify would be willing to lose paying subscribers just to save a small amount of bandwidth. I say small because the number of people who'd have the storage space, time and preference to download everything solely to shuffle artists would be miniscule.

The simple fact is if other streaming services have a 'Shuffle Followed Artists' feature or similar for streamed music, Spotify should too if they wish to remain competitive. Unfortunately not having this feature means I will probably be changing to another service that does.

JvanderHeide

I would love this feature. It's a huge miss. (!)

I just want to listen to any songs by any of the artists I like. All the music players I've ever used were able to do this. 
Currently Spotify is limiting my listening to a repetative subset of whichever artist or song I've clicked first. 😞

telo62

So...we've heard us talk about his for more than a year. Is there any official word from Spotify???

If this could be a feature just for subscribers...so be it!

Spotify??? CAN YOU HEAR US???? WHAT DO YOU SAY????

kmankashani
Music Fan

My catalog is full reached the 10k limit, now if I want to remove these full albums and just follow the artist instead I won't be able to listen to then in shuffle because I can't "Shuffle Play" of the My Music > Artists page..... either double the 10k limit or allow me to shuffle from the Artists page.

epicdevin

ADD THIS!

grossalan
I love so many aspects of my premium Spotify membership. But it's ridiculous I can't shuffle my follows.

Thanks Axons for letting me see Spotify's hesitatation. So unfortunate.
grossalan
I'm switching to iMusic for this reason.
malheiros

Bye bye Spotify! There goes a Family sibscription!

LOTSA KUDOS!

lol

user-removed
Not applicable
Pointless having this whole forum if they aren't going to listen to customers. Useless!!!
TheTomaku

Please add this feature.

Related Ideas