[Your Music] Shuffle Artists Tab

Hi,

Could you put a feature on "Your Yusic" - "Artists" where you can shuffle the songs from your artist list, including all songs from followed artists. This would be very handy if you just want to listen to random songs from any of your favourite artists.

Thanks

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
pgrandos

I'm new to Spotify and am shocked this feature isn't available. It was my favorite thing about Pandora. 

alexbrandsen

Any update on this? Should be relatively simple to implement, as it basically works like the 'daily mix' feature, but with a set number of artists.

Pooocleaner
I don't think so. I don't even use my spotify because of this. 
EmmaJPorter

I am baffled that you can't shuffle songs from your followed artists. It's literally the ONLY feature I want! Think I might have to use Deezer instead for "flow".

Lady_Welder

There should totally be an option to shuffle your followed artist! There doesn't have to be a download option, I could care less about that. Just being able to shuffle my followed artist songs will definitely make spotify more worth it. I'm surprised there hasn't been an update on this issue. 

advjones

I'd like to add a vote. For some reason it says it is not available. 

b0ngy

I'd like to add a vote. For some reason it says it is not available. 

+1

toddmec

Yes can you please add this feature!!!

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas