[Your Music] Sort Songs by Release Date

Basically it means that if a song/album was released earlier, it is sorted higher into your list of songs or vice versa. I like to look at a band's discography, so this feature would be nice.

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2017-09-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-09-09

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea. You may also be interested in this idea.

dellaroce
Regular

I think it's a good idea and I absolutely need it. For example it would be easier for decades compilation or for some music lovers it would be useful to compare songs of the same year or for looking for the difference between an year and another. 

If the bar would be too long there can be an option to choose what to see in the bar.

AbbeBabbe123

i need this

katiepie199

Yes we need this! Sometimes I just want to listen to songs from a certain year (like right now, I just want to listen to music from 2012!), or to just listen to them in the order they came out. I've actually been wondering for a while if they will implement it soon, I hope that they will do something soon!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2017-09-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!