Announcements

[Your Music] Sortable Album Collections in Your Music

At the time, you only can sort albums by "alphabet" or by "added",

theres already an idea for new sorting options, but what if I  just want to choose between my favourite Jazz albums? It takes some time to scroll 

down to your searched albums. An album collection would be quiet nice to have, when you have saved a few 100 albums. And these collections should be personally sortable, unlike the current album section.

I would really appreciate this feature 🙂

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-05-06

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

dillykohl

I second this idea, been hoping for it for a long time.

it seems like it would be an easy thing to implement and it just makes too much sense. We're not even asking for anything special, even though booklets further down the road would be amazing ; )

ricwin

I too would like to create collections of albums. At the moment if I save an album it just goes into the list mixed up with all the others.

TomH2

Better to be able to create your own categories and sub categories instead of forcing you into different categories like genre categories 

Paulo23

I kinda "solved" the problem with playlist folders in playlist folders, but it takes some effort

This time of year I especially want this. I'd like to have a folder of favorite holiday albums. Not a playlist with all the tracks, but a place to save and find the albums. I voted for this and the previous version of the idea. 

merdverd

SAME!!!

merdverd
breadwinner

I like this idea!  I do the playlist folders thing as well, but it's more of a workaround.

btaub

I can't believe this isnt a feature, there's got to be some kind of a way of organising albums. The way it's done now is so un-intuitive. 

Env: prod