[Your Music] Suggest saved Songs you haven't added to a Playlist

If you have loads of songs.

And havent added some to playlists, You wonder where that song you added has got to

On my spotify, i have Pop,Rap,Chill,Joesify,Drum and bass, Rock etc)

All theese playlists and I havent added some awesome songs to them.

If there was a button that shows you all the songs that you havent added to a playlist yet

That would be so amazing!

To make it even better.

You could enter what genre you want.

Rock,pop,rap etc)

And it will come up with all the songs that arent added in that specific genre...

Anyway, thanks for reading and i hope this gets noticed

Updated: 2016-07-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-07-29

Marked as new idea and edited it slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-07-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!