[Your Music] "This is" Playlist in the Artists section

When I download a "This is [artist]" playlist, I want to be able to access that within the "Artists" section. When I want to listen to something, I sort by artist so looking thorugh them and seeing one I feel like listening to, then going out and into the "playlist" section to see if I've already followed their "This is" playlist is a real hack. It should be in the section of the artist themseleves.

Overall the navigation on mobile is too clunky and I have to go through way too many sub menu's to find anything. To me, it's not intuitive at all.

Updated on 2019-12-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-01-02

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly 🙂

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-12-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!