Your music: In what playlist is this song?

I have several playlists and when I make a search in "Your Music" there is no indication in which playlist is the title.
So, I know that I have the title searched, but I puts a moment before finding in which playlist I put him.

What would be great, for example, it would be to add a column "Playlist" in "Your Music" to have directly the information.

Long life to Spotify ! ;)

Edited by Marco: Since the library got replaced by the "Your music" feature, I've edited the idea to work for Your Music now. This way the kudos won't get lost. ;)

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Viktor
Music Fan

Absolutely required feature.

Downman

I was about to post this idea!!

I totally agree with Viktor

by Viktor on 14-03-2012 07:28 PM

Absolutely required feature.

Steveo6464
Casual Listener

I really want this feature too!  If I'm listening to a song and not sure if I have it in a playlist or not, I go check my library, and if it's there, I have no idea what playlist it is in!  I want to be able to do this so that I can listen to similar tracks in that same playlist.

Since a song could be in more than one playlist, I'd like a right click feature that pops up a dialog or goes to a different screen showing all the playlists that this song is in.

Also, showing what friends have this song would be cool - bonus points for that.

pyramus
Music Fan

This is something I'm wanting since ages. Hope we can bump this to the front of the feat req queue.

atzcapilla
Regular

Hello! There is an entry called: "In playlist" icon when searching that might fit your petition:

In playlist icon and right click menu

Cheers!

user-removed
Not applicable

Totally needs to be implemented, can't understand why it hasn't been done yet.. Essential information!

andyseventy
I still miss some features like dektop players have and this one especially.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

This idea reflects the request to have a column in Your Music, that lists the playlists that song is in.

fark

"show in playlist"  is kinda the dealbreaker which hinders me in going all the way with using spotify, since iTunes has this feature.

Hopefully, it'll get there soon

sjmslik
Music Fan

YES GOD PLEASE! This is making playlist managment time consuming. It was on the reasons I am thinking about quitting, cancelling my membership. These options are available with other services and of course when you have your own digital library. I dont want to cancel but they need to do this sooner than later.