Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change my home screen

im so sick and tired of spotify only showing whats popular on my homescreen, i pretty much dont like anything mainstream and since its my homescreen i feel it should fit in with what i like, not just whats big right now

my taste is mostly emo rap/trap/pop rap from guys like Juice WRLD, iann dior, Kid LAROI & 24kGoldn, with some pop punk from Machine Gun Kelly & similar (basically anything produced by Travis Barker), lyrical rappers like Eminem, Logic & Joyner Lucas, occasional cloud rap (mostly Ski Mask the Slump God) and less known rappers/musicians like 6 Dogs, the Hxliday, Boslen, Dro Kenji, etc

although i mainly listen to rap, im not as into mainstream rap like Lil Baby, Drake or NLE Choppa as i used to be, in fact some of choppas music is traumatizing or even just a pain to the ear, and i just think a lot of other (non rap) mainstream music sounds the same, so please stop showing me stuff like todays biggest hits & popular radio on my homescreen

im posting this as an idea cuz idk how to post it just for me, so i dont need a bunch of likes or anything, but if any moderators see this just change it for me

im posting this while not signed in but the user posting this is DaNetheriteBoi

Updated on 2024-02-12

Hey @danetheriteboi,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 5:“Making sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. We get what the general idea is, but your description is mostly a specific complaint about your situation. To be valid, an idea submission must be clear and must be a general function applicable to anyone. A more general and clear version of the same function has already been suggested here, so consider voting for that instead and sharing it around to help it gain further traction. 

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Joan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-02-12

Hey @danetheriteboi,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 5:“Making sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. We get what the general idea is, but your description is mostly a specific complaint about your situation. To be valid, an idea submission must be clear and must be a general function applicable to anyone. A more general and clear version of the same function has already been suggested here, so consider voting for that instead and sharing it around to help it gain further traction. 

Thanks for understanding.