Announcements

communication in app

the idea is connected with new acquaintances and communication between people. Imagine. Bus, a guy notices a girl who really liked him. She listens to music in the app. He offers her to listen to music together in the app on his phone. She receives an invitation from him and accepts it. so they listen to music together for a while. one music from two devices. the one they chose themselves, then they started dating, then a wedding, children. and all thanks to your application. in addition, there will be a lot of memes on the Internet with this feature on the Internet.. perhaps I have not described this idea beautifully enough. but every time I go on public transport, I've always wondered what kind of music others listen to

Updated on 2022-01-10

Hey @Dima-Alles,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our
Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding the social feature you'd like to see implemented. Also there seems to be a similar working feature already existing for Premium and free users of Spotify and it's called "Blend". You can read more info about it here

If you think your idea should be considered as separate feature, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature. Just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
Kiril
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-10

Hey @Dima-Alles,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our
Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding the social feature you'd like to see implemented. Also there seems to be a similar working feature already existing for Premium and free users of Spotify and it's called "Blend". You can read more info about it here

If you think your idea should be considered as separate feature, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature. Just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Env: prod