countdown time on android

I just swithed to android from iOS and i couldn't be happier, the only thing i see that i would like to change about the spotify app is that you can not switch the track time on the android version. on iOS you just hit the time to the right to switch from total time of track to time remating left of track. Any way that feature could be added to the Android version of the app. I know it seems minor, but it's one of those little features i used ALL the time on iOS and it bugs me i can't do it on android. 

Would be great if it could be added. seems like it shouldn't be too hard to impliment. 

Brien

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

rcteske
Casual Listener

So you guys are just pretending that the filter was never there in the desktop version like it is in the iOS?

Since winamp most media apps have a jump to song/media functionality, what are you guys thinking?

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!