functionality

I find useing Spotify very difficult. I always run into functionality problems. It just isn't user friendly. It's a little bit like the experience of using Excel, you really need a class to get the basics down, as I don't have the time to spend hours fiddling around with the options on the drop down menues. 

1. The white writing on a black background is commonly known to be a poor for vewing pleasure. In fact, the Arts Council England has band it's use, as visually impared people find it difficult to see. At the end of a Spotify session I ofen feel sick. 

2. When I click on the 'follow' option. It brings up suggestions for me to follow. I would have hoped that it would have brought up diffierent options, like who I follow, who is following me and then suggestions for who I could follow. The design isn't focused aorund the user but around getting people clicking, so that the marketing department can show this to the advertisers.

3. Make it easier to opt out of things. I've know idea who to stop the app from adding my itunes music into its programme. I don't want to sit and wait for it to do this extra step. I have my itunes in my itunes I don't need it in my Spotify account. I also want to be asked if the spotify app is going to link with my FB account. This way I stay in control rather than the app making choices for me. 

At the moment I go on Spotify one a month. I would be on it every day if the above issues where sorted out. I would even subscribe if I felt like I was at the heart of the user experience, rather than click counts. 

Hello and welcome to the community.

Your topic contains more than one suggestion/idea but if you look at the idea submission guidelines, you'll notice that we can only consider posts with one idea in each.  

Please re-post your idea, but with only one idea in each post. Remember to use the search field to find out if your idea has been posted before. 

Comments
Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello and welcome to the community.

Your topic contains more than one suggestion/idea but if you look at the idea submission guidelines, you'll notice that we can only consider posts with one idea in each.  

Please re-post your idea, but with only one idea in each post. Remember to use the search field to find out if your idea has been posted before. 

Related Ideas