[iOS] Add Dolby Atmos / Spatial Audio available to download with the new IOS 15 like Apple Music

Like in WWDC 2021 , Apple has introduced Dolby atmos and spatial audio to their Apple Music service I was wondering if it could be added to Spotify in the future.

Updated on 2021-06-18

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “Checking for existing ideas.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Comments
obi2073
Visitor

Yes I feel like I’m order for Spotify to stay competitive with Apple Music, they need to prioritise the addition of lyrics, lossless audio, and surround sound/spatial audio in their development process.

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-18

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “Checking for existing ideas.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Related Ideas