[iOS] Bring the equalizer back with apple airplay.

I was a very frustrated after spending the whole day tuning my new porch speakers to find out all my hard work went to zero. I rely on using the equalizer when playing music. There is nothing more satisfying being able to fine tune what your are listening too. Why would you stop something that worked? I hope the community understands my frustration and you bring back the eq for apple airplay. It’s like having a jet boat with a trolling motor. I’ve been a Spotify premium member for some time now. If not give it to the none subscribers at least let the premium members be able to utilize it. 

Updated on 2019-10-05

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-11-21

Marked as new idea.

KingFreddie

I don't understand why this is marked as new idea? It always worked until some time ago. I can’t be that hard to re-introduce it. For the time being I’m using Boom as an alternative. Does its job well.8B4EA43D-0BDC-4C5D-9C2E-C709F2A83561.jpeg

Eachesrob
Regular

The Spotify equalizer always worked with airplay, but it no longer does. Is Spotify going to reduce my monthly payment due to the degradation of their product? This is unacceptable and should be resolved quickly.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-10-05

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!