[iOS][Browse] Add/return “songs” list

Please return ability to view songs independent of playlists and albums. 

The removal of this view (March 2019?) makes for a cleaner but less useful UI. 

It’s now impossible to shuffle all songs, or view and play all downloaded songs. 

When driving for several hours (maybe *my* edge case), I would use my entire library as a playlist so I wouldn’t have to futz with album or artist navigation. 

Maybe I’m now supposed to make playlists of everything, but I don’t want to have to constantly create / add song by song - esp when my Apple Watch is a primary navigation UI (nice improvements there, btw)

Updated on 2019-07-12

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Your Idea has already been proposed
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

You can find more info about how to use the New Library on this page. And more information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
TGGL
Casual Listener
What are you talking about? You’re still able to play all songs.
Rdst2
Casual Listener
I’d welcome the tip on where to access all songs in iOS app. My library UI
looks different than what some users see (no “songs”), and what I
experienced for several years. (attempting to attach image in this email
response).

TGGL
Casual Listener

@Rdst2 BA2F3EBB-B3C6-471F-8779-CDE0F26C06EB.png

Songs is between Stations and Albums in Your Library.

Rdst2
Casual Listener

This is what I used to see. No longer. I think I’m part of some A-B test  or maybe I *was* and need to update app again  334EAADD-EFAE-4582-98A4-F4CDD24481FE.jpeg

Rdst2
Casual Listener

With my most recent app update (maybe overdue), “liked songs” shows up. 

This is better, but everything I liked *and* ever downloaded - and removed from download set - shows up here. 

And “downloads” is not a filter. 

FBBF2840-56A4-475E-989B-1205DFB3770A.jpeg

Chrisfellrunner

I have the same issue since the updated itself recently. I used to listen to my entire songs collection on shuffle on long car journeys but now the 'songs' option has gone

Chrisfellrunner

Screenshot_20190622-082907.jpg

Tom2021

This unwelcome change has pretty much ruined my Spotify listening. 

A playlist of all my liked songs was automatically created but it doesn’t contain all the songs which I added to my library over the years, only the ones I liked more recently. 

BRING BACK MY SONGS! PLEASE!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-12

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Your Idea has already been proposed
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

You can find more info about how to use the New Library on this page. And more information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here