[iOS][Browse] View entire library at once

This was previously possible, but as of the latest UI update i cant seem to find a way to view a list of all of my liked/saved songs. A compilation of every individual song i have from every playlist and every album is very useful, i would shuffle play that for a completely random song of one of the many genres i listen to. It used to be within the “your library” tab, under another tab titled “songs”. But a few weeks/months ago the update changed this and removed the feature. Now the only options are playlists, artists, and albums no “songs” tab. But at least now there is a podcasts tab which i never use. If there is still a way to do this on mobile i cant figure out how. If the feature was completely removed from mobile... why would you do that. 

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there.

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Comments
KiltedHopKilla
Visitor

I am seriously contemplating leaving premium Spotify due to the poor decision of removing the shuffle song feature.

Roachpuddle
Visitor

100% agree with you calvo. How can this major feature be carlelessly removed without expecting long time premium members to leave. If it is not rectified will have to find a different medium to listen to the same music just in the way i was once able too! Ridiculous. Have not seen a response for this from spotify either.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there.

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange works here.