[iOS][Discover] Custom Homepage

I listen to a lot of podcasts and I use Spotify for this. With that being said, however, I listen to music a lot as well. My homepage is full of basically only suggested podcasts from Spotify and I don't want that. I want the suggested new music, daily playlists, etc. Instead it is very hard to access that. Is there a way we can customize this and get rid of all of these suggested podcasts and instead make music more of the homepage again?

Updated on 2021-05-09

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “Checking for existing ideas.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Comments
graceehunter
Music Fan

Yes, i HATE this!! I don’t even listen to podcasts, and they still show up on my home page every day! It is grating. I know spotify is just pushing the podcasts cause they make extra money from the ads. It is very irritating!! 

Ckrause2
Visitor

Yes!! I hate this so much it makes me want to not listen to any podcasts! I would really love a way to separate them, and now that my library has updated to be combined it is even worse!

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-09

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “Checking for existing ideas.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Related Ideas