[iOS][Discover] Geo-tagging song history

When I‘m travelling, spend time with friends at special places or just are somewhere in nature, a city, a park, a Café ... Listening to music is quite normal. And in our brains and hearts we are wiring places, music and emotions.

I would love to have a feature for exploring places and music that I listened to, when I was there. A map with songs visualized by symbols. Same feature that I have for photos in my photo apps.

Best would be an integration with What3Words! But I’m happy with a simple map and some filtering, too 🙂

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hey @zerobrain17,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hey @zerobrain17,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing ones.

Cheers!

Related Ideas