Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[iOS][Discover] Stop mixing podcasts and music. Dilutes the UX

I find it ridiculous that I have to provide you with money AND product feedback. Segregate the podcasts out of the music listening and discovery experience. The unified experience is jarring for users that come to Spotify for music only—unlike the Songkick artist concert discovery which was a wonderful addition. I pay for a family plan but am considering switching to Apple Music or Amazon Music because of what I perceive as corporate bloat being forced down my throat.

I do not turn to Spotify for podcasts—and no I don’t care about Joe Rogan, but I do listen to a bunch of podcasts on a different application. You’re not going to convince me to change my behavior.

Updated on 2020-10-16

Hey @m0nsoon,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We're sorry you feel this way.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-10-16

Hey @m0nsoon,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We're sorry you feel this way.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!