[iOS] Dot below Shuffle and Repeat Buttoms

Hello!

I really liked the dot below the shuffle and repeat buttoms on the desktop version.

Please, implemented this little dot in the app for iOS! It's really help when you open the "Playing Now" in the low light, cause sometimes you don't know when the buttoms is on or off.

Thanks!

Captura de Tela 2017-11-10 às 23.38.19.png

Updated on 2018-11-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-21

Marked as new idea.

yjoker

Yes!

I don't know if it's connected to my color blindness, but most times it's completely indistinguishable if Shuffle and Repeat are turned on or not. Please implement this!

spnnr

Please add these dots! Please please please! It is really hard to see whether tiny shuffle and repeat icons are green or white. Most times I have to guess if shuffle is enabled or not. With repeat it's slightly easier: it's definitely enabled just one more tap after "repeat one song" mode. Pretty sure I'm not alone with this problem.

tnkfds901
Casual Listener

Thank you Spotify! They made it!!!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-11-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke